How to Apply
- Please provide a cover letter and send resumes to email@example.com.
- Include the job title in your subject line.
- No phone calls please.
Full time (40 hrs/week) position available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Store Manager and Website Manager in daily operations to include, but not limited to,
- Contributing to budget analysis
- Handling customer orders
- Maintaining employee administrative requirements
- Maintaining updated information on Retail Pro software interface
- Marketing on social media
- Ordering merchandise
- Assume the duties of Website Manager in his or her absence.
- Develop marketing strategies and partner with Marketing Department for the Flight Line Sales Store.
- Innovate plans, organize layout, order products, and manage all Flight Line Sales Operations.
- Maintain positive relations with outside vendors regarding billing and payment structures.
- Research, Develop, and Implement new techniques to increase profits of Flight Deck Store Retail Operations.
- Responsible for all receiving documents, vouchers, and invoices and coding them for payment.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Needs excellent communication skills, computer skills, and organizational skills. Positive customer service attitude required. Management Experience Encouraged.
Education/Experience: 2 years + college, 2 years + computer operations systems experience including social media and marketing. One year minimum of Retail Experience and Customer Service Experience.
Work Environment: Office environment, Monday through Friday 8 am
to 4 pm., with some evenings, weekend work may be required.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 September 2017.
This full-time position (40 hrs. per week) reports directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for all General Ledger accounting duties, reconciliation preparation, Journal Entries, account analysis, report generation and all other accounting department duties/projects as assigned by the Finance Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full knowledge of US GAAP performed under the general direction and supervision of the Finance Manager.
- Month-end accounting closing and reporting processes
- Providing financial support to all organization departments; supporting the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Defining and developing key performance indicators; analyzing and interpreting financial and operational performance and tracking key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve efficiency and profitability
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparation of the year-end working papers and annual Form 990 tax return
- Assist in the cash operations, Account Receivables and Accounts Payable areas as necessary
- Maintain Accounting G/L, subsidiary ledger and Reporting systems in additional to “cloud” data storage systems such as SharePoint.
- Other duties as assigned.