How to Apply
- Please provide a cover letter and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the job title in your subject line.
- No phone calls please.
Full time (40 hrs/week) position available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Store Manager and Website Manager in daily operations to include, but not limited to,
- Contributing to budget analysis
- Handling customer orders
- Maintaining employee administrative requirements
- Maintaining updated information on Retail Pro software interface
- Marketing on social media
- Ordering merchandise
- Assume the duties of Website Manager in his or her absence.
- Develop marketing strategies and partner with Marketing Department for the Flight Line Sales Store.
- Innovate plans, organize layout, order products, and manage all Flight Line Sales Operations.
- Maintain positive relations with outside vendors regarding billing and payment structures.
- Research, Develop, and Implement new techniques to increase profits of Flight Deck Store Retail Operations.
- Responsible for all receiving documents, vouchers, and invoices and coding them for payment.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Needs excellent communication skills, computer skills, and organizational skills. Positive customer service attitude required. Management Experience Encouraged.
Education/Experience: 2 years + college, 2 years + computer operations systems experience including social media and marketing. One year minimum of Retail Experience and Customer Service Experience.
Work Environment: Office environment, Monday through Friday 8 am
to 4 pm., with some evenings, weekend work may be required.
Send resume to: email@example.com by 1 September 2017.