How to Apply
- Please provide a cover letter and send resumes to email@example.com.
- Include the job title in your subject line.
- No phone calls please.
General Accounting Clerk
Primary Purpose of Position: Works directly with the Senior Accounting Clerk and Financial Manger to perform various record keeping tasks for the three companies within the Museum Foundation. Assists the Senior Clerk with daily accounting procedures and month-end closures for all three companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare money bags for daily distribution to Giant Screen , FlightDeck Store , and any other revenue dept. as needed.
- Count money in money bags from previous day, reconcile and prepare deposits. Complete change orders as needed.
- Update revenue spreadsheets on a daily basis.
- Reconcile revenue spreadsheets to the GL at month-end and give them to the Financial Manager.
- Enter Journal entries into Great Plains
- Create all invoices for customers
- Reconcile all cash reports from Giant Screen and Store and write up revenue sheet for Financial Manager to review on a daily basis.
- Assist Senior Clerk in keeping up the daily filing.
- Prepare basic accounting spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Cross-train with Senior Clerk to perform daily cash flow and enter payables if backup is needed.
- Cross-train to perform any of the duties required of the cashiers and money clerks.
- Perform other tasks and special duties as assigned.
Outdoor Food & Beverage Concessions Table Servers and Cashiers
These seasonal, part-time positions support the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation light concessions sales (pre-packaged snacks, bottled water, sport drinks) to the general public during high-volume visitation days when U.S. Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Team has scheduled practices. Read More
Parking Lot Traffic Control Personnel
These seasonal, part-time positions support the National Naval Aviation Museum with parking and traffic control during high-volume visitation days when U.S. Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Team has scheduled practices. Read More