For more information, please download our:
- Field Trip Planning Guide
- Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Field Trip registration form
- Group Registration Form
Note: Backpacks and similar items are not allowed in the Museum (exceptions are small diaper bags, purses, camera bags, fanny packs and medicine bags); all bags are subject to search by the NAS Base Security and or visible inspection by Museum staff or qualified volunteers.
Teachers from Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties who have attended a Flight Adventure Deck teacher training session can schedule a field trip to bring their students to the Museum’s Flight Adventure Deck. Reservations should be made through the school district.
- Virtual Tour
- Teachers’ Walking Tour
- Home Town USA Lesson Plan
- Scavenger Hunt Questions
- Scavenger Hunt Questions and Answers
- Teacher’s Guide: The Magic of Flight
- Teacher’s Guide: D-Day: Normandy 1944
- Teacher’s Guide: Journey to Space
- Teacher’s Guide: Living in the Age of Airplanes